Preparing for the future is important. No matter your age, it is important to think about how your property will be distributed after you pass, how certain medical decisions will be handled should you become incapacitated, and otherwise determine how you will handle unexpected issues. If you're looking for an estate law firm near Albany County, NY, then consider contacting The Bronsther Law Firm, P.C. Attorney Bronsther is an estate planning attorney who will work with you personally. Each estate plan is customized to the client in order to make sure their needs are met.
Trust The Bronsther Law Firm, P.C. to help you with:
- Wills: Determine how your property will be distributed after your passing. A will lawyer can help you get started on the right path by creating a comprehensive document that clearly outlines assets, debts, wishes, and disposition of properties.
- Trusts: A trust, much like a will, determines how your property is distributed. Unlike a will, the distribution of your assets do not have to go through the probate process. A trust attorney can help you make sure your trust is drafted correctly and set up in the right way to ensure it will be effective once put into place. Speak with an experienced will attorney who can help guide you through the process of creating a comprehensive document that meets all of your needs.
- Health Care Proxy: Appoints another party to make your health care decisions when you are unable to do so.
- Living Wills: Despite the name, living wills don't have any relation to the distribution of property; instead, they are used to handle end of life decision making. Speak with an experienced will attorney who can help guide you through the process of creating a comprehensive document that meets all of your needs.
- Power of Attorney: Appoint an individual to handle personal and financial decisions on your behalf should you be unable to do so.
- Guardianship: If a loved one is unable to take care of themselves, you can apply for guardianship in order to take care of them.
CALL A RELIABLE ESTATE PLANNING LAW FIRMConsider calling estate planning attorney Brian Bronsther if you live near Albany County, NY, or in one of the following locations:
- Saratoga County, NY
- Schenectady County, NY
- Rensselaer County, NY
Attorney Bronsther is an asset protection and Medicaid planning lawyer who serves individuals near Saratoga County, NY
If you're looking for a lawyer for seniors near Albany County, NY, then consider contacting The Bronsther Law Firm, P.C.
As an experienced probate lawyer, Brian Bronsther is able to assist residents of Saratoga County, NY and the Capital Region.